- 2018-06-20 12:06 - I know you’re busy. I know you’ve been meaning to get around to this eventually. But why not do it right now? Take the next couple minutes and submit a presentation to @ohiolinux 2018!
- 2018-06-19 10:06 - I’m very surprised that there is no modern iOS @todotxt app with iCloud sync. Everything uses Dropbox. I love todo.txt simplicity on the command line, and want mobile access to my to-do list; but am not a Dropbox user.
@bearnotesapp todos don’t cut it.
- 2018-06-13 10:06 - Silos, #IndieWeb, and Me: https://skippy.net/silos/
- 2018-06-13 07:06 - Today marks 16,072 days on planet Earth.
- 2018-06-06 16:06 - I’ve worked at @covermymeds for 4+ years. Provisioned and managed critical prod resources, Puppet code, SSL certs, load balancers, etc.
Did my first production deploy of user-facing application code today.
Updating LinkedIn to say “DevOps” now!
- 2018-06-05 10:06 - Today is a great day to submit a talk to the @ohiolinux call for presentations! We want to hear from you!
- 2018-05-22 14:05 - The @ohiolinux 2018 Call For Presentations is now open!
What awesome things are you doing with open source? We’d love to hear about it. Submit a talk today!
- 2018-05-21 17:05 - Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph to keynote Ohio LinuxFest 2018!
- 2018-05-21 13:05 - Bridget Kromhout to keynote Ohio LinuxFest 2018!
- 2018-05-14 16:05 - The @greatdismal Nueromancer graphic novel. I’d never seen this before. Can’t wait to dive in.
- 2018-05-11 09:05 - https://developers.cloudflare.com/18.104.22.168/commitment-to-privacy/privacy-policy/firefox/
“Cloudflare will not sell, license, sublicense, or grant any rights to your data to any other person or entity without Mozilla’s explicit written permission.”
Why does @mozilla get to grant my data rights away, when I am the user?
- 2018-05-09 08:05 - “Elect a clown, expect a circus”
- 2018-05-01 19:05 - First POSSE! https://indieweb.org/POSSE #indieweb
If this works, this is being posted to my site first, then to Twitter.
- 2018-03-30 09:24 - Here’s a fun way to spend some time: privacytools.io
- 2018-03-27 15:29 - This is a test. This is only a test. If this were a real tweet, you’d have been entertained.
- 2018-03-13 11:35 - Who do you recommend for registrars these days? I’ve been a long time @Namecheap user, but they keep screwing up my @isnic registered .is domain. Tired of opening support tickets to keep resolving this.
- 2018-03-12 18:13 - Yes, yes, yes. 👏👏👏 A thousand times yes!
Keep it up, Tess. Keep speaking. Keep acting. We’re with you, and all the other students. You’re not alone in this.
Call your senators and representatives. Be heard. Be loud. VOTE. twitter.com/TTstuber/statu…
- 2018-03-06 07:51 - Happy birthday @bobshepherd !
- 2018-03-04 20:00 - So proud of you Tess. You are the future, and you’re leading the way. Keep it up! twitter.com/TTstuber/statu…
- 2018-03-03 09:15 - Idea: use a web front end to accept call for presentations submissions, then create a GitHub issue in a private repo for each submission. Allows coordination on GH by team members, and keeps discussion tied with each submission. Easy voting on submissions, too.
home / about / posts / notes / RSS