If the embedded player (below) doesn't work for you, click here to watch it at YouTube.
For those that don't read Gizmodo regularly, I've included a handful of oblique references:
- I'm working on haiku because a previous Gizmodo contest required haiku entries.
- "Miss Nast" refers toConde Nast.
- The large photograph is Andrew Krucoff, who was fired from Conde Nast for leaking info.
- The "stack of JBs" refers to Gizmodo editor John Biggs, whose photo is on the bills (taken from the Gizmodo Portrait of the Reader as a Young Dork contest).
- The text at the top of the $50 bill reads "IN DORKS WE TRUST".
Thanks to my lovely wife Carina, for not only indulging me on this, but for helping as much as she did!
I hope you enjoy watching the film as much I enjoyed making it!